For me films aren't just about the cameras, there's always a story to be told. Photographs aren't just a frozen moment but usually need some context and a website isn't just another page on the internet but needs a personal touch.
Estonia is a small country of just 1.3 million people in northern Europe yet one of the technologically most advanced ones in the EU. Their fully digital government lets e-residents run a company based in Europe from everywhere on the world.
You can read more on e-resident.gov.ee.
The main fields I'm passionate about involve web development, film production, graphic design, live productions as well as Social Media and Community Management. As you can see, that's a lot of digital stuff, hence the name FRYTG digital.
In 2016 we went to Cologne for Europe's largest trade fair for sports and fitness. Everything was filmed in UltraHD/ 4k to be used in several promotional films. Click here to watch a 30sec "DoP-Edit" of my favorite shots!
(produced by Knappe1a on behalf of Studio B60 for Reed Exhibitions)
BWjetzt is responsible for the state marketing for Baden-Württemberg and invited a group of bloggers to join "Stallwächterparty" in Berin which is an annual party with people from politics, culture and more. You can watch my summary video on Youtube.
For my YouTube channel I started producing videos with experimental shooting styles. Simply try new stuff and learn by doing so for future projects.
For this project our concept was to showcase a regional banks' value through the work and life of their employees. Furthermore we added a virtual reality into the film, which gives insights into their personal life. The film is on Youtube (German only)!
(produced by Knappe1a in cooperation with ZKM Karlsruhe)
Making the internet smarter, one development at a time.
Whether it be a custom Amazon Alexa integration for Smart Homes, scalable websites, Kubernetes, Google Cloud integrations or more. We're ready for the challenge.
- Adobe Creative Connection Blog (2015): "German filmmaker Daniel Freytag: ‘I can get more things done as a creative all-rounder’" [Link]
- TVTechnology (September 2012): "sharp shooters: Daniel Freytag - Wise before his years"
- PROFIFOTO Spezial (April 2012): "Filming with system cameras" [Link]
- PROFIFOTO (January 2012): Filming photographers - video as second business option?
- Litepanels press: "Litepanels shines bright for filmmaker" [Link]
- Furthermore: Appearances on podcasts, the DVuser magazine, NAB show interview, and other cooperations with companies as well as features on their Social Media channels.