BWjetzt is responsible for the state marketing for Baden-Württemberg and invited a group of bloggers to join "Stallwächterparty" in Berin which is an annual party with people from politics, culture and more. You can watch my summary video on Youtube.
The EBU concert from Germany a few weeks before Christmas 2015 was accompanied with Social Media Content for German television. Selected posts and images were also shown during the live broadcast. I was part of the team that produced behind the scenes content on location during the broadcast.
For my YouTube channel I started producing videos with experimental shooting styles. Simply try new stuff and learn by doing so for future projects.
For an exclusive and memorable evening the live production unit was used to playback pre-recorded clips as well as live inserts. The signal was shown on two big projections for the audience and monitors for the production crew.
(produced for Knappe1a)
A reliable live streaming solution was created to broadcast the Opening Ceremony of Karlsruhe's 300th birthday celebrations live on the internet. The live production unit served as an encoding endpoint for the web channel and Smart-TV app.
(produced with Knappe1a for Baden TV)
In 2016 we went to Cologne for Europe's largest trade fair for sports and fitness. Everything was filmed in UltraHD/ 4k to be used in several promotional films. Click here to watch a 30sec "DoP-Edit" of my favorite shots!
(produced by Knappe1a on behalf of Studio B60 for Reed Exhibitions)
For this project our concept was to showcase a regional banks' value through the work and life of their employees. Furthermore we added a virtual reality into the film, which gives insights into their personal life. The film is on Youtube (German only)!
(produced by Knappe1a in cooperation with ZKM Karlsruhe)
To promote campaigns from Karlsruhe's tourism office, they wanted to publish several spots for their social media channels. Some of them even had different versions for each platform (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram). So far these spots reached an audience of more than 55,000 people.
(produced with Knappe1a)
Several magazines and companies highlighted my work in their outlets. Those are a few examples:
- Adobe Creative Connection Blog (2015): "German filmmaker Daniel Freytag: ‘I can get more things done as a creative all-rounder’" [Link]
- TVTechnology (September 2012): "sharp shooters: Daniel Freytag - Wise before his years"
- PROFIFOTO Spezial (April 2012): "Filming with system cameras" [Link]
- PROFIFOTO (January 2012): Filming photographers - video as second business option?
- Litepanels press: "Litepanels shines bright for filmmaker" [Link]
- Furthermore: Appearances on podcasts, the DVuser magazine, NAB show interview, and other cooperations with companies as well as features on their Social Media channels.